Cross-post from https://reroll.in/review-2019
2019 was ReRoll’s most successful year yet. Here’s some of the highlights:
- ~5000 attendees across 86 events
- Did our largest event ever with 194 attendees - International Tabletop Day 2019
- Added @Ishira_Bhattacharya and @Navin to our core team
- Started a second weekly meetup - Heavy Cardboard Wednesdays in HSR Layout
- Launched the ReRoll Forums
In July 2019 we moved entirely to online ticketing for all of our events. While initially this was met with some resistance, everyone eventually seems to have gotten onboard with the idea. This has substantially eased our accounting and logistics hassles.
One of the upsides of having all our ticketing and check-ins digital is that we now have a much better understanding of our audience profile. While we don’t have all of 2019’s data digitally, we’ve put together some data that we thought would be useful to share with the community.
How many people attended our events
How much in advance people buy tickets
When people show up at our weekly meetups
Repeat rates of our attendees
We’re looking forward to building on this platform and growing the board game hobby in India even further in 2020!
Is there any other interesting data you’d like for us to pull up? Let us know below!