Love and Reputation|Good Society|Feb 26|Watson's, Indiranagar

Dearest friend,
You know now of the secret wants that captain my heart, and I the desires which plague yours.
In times past, we would counsel each other: dismiss such passions. Our families, our obligations, and indeed our very reputations demanded it.
And yet, why should we not pursue our objectives without injury? Opportunities stand ahead, afforded us by connections, position, and wealth. We must use every tactic, every relation, every favour to pursue our ends.
Outside, the dark of winter is thawing into a glistening spring. As the flowers bloom, so does my resolve.
This time will be different.

Your character walks a fine line, balancing their greatest secrets and desires against the expectations of the society that binds them. In the charming country town of H_______, just three days’ journey from the nearest metropolis, you navigate social events and visitations in an attempt to achieve your goals without damaging the reputation you hold in the eyes of polite society.

This game is based on Good Society, a collaborative regency RPG which recreates the world of Jane Austen’s England. Take inspiration from any period setting, from Austen to Bridgerton to Georgette Heyer.

Take control of influential connections, create rumour and scandal, and spend tokens to orchestrate balls, carriage accidents, and even marriages. Choose from a set of archetypes and work with other players at the table to tell a story that could have been serialised in ladies’ magazines of the day.

NOTE: This game is 99% ROLEPLAY. Come prepared to put on your melodramatic boots, try out terrible accents and declare feelings of desire, disdain and despair at a table with total strangers. You need to have no prior RPG experience, but must be at least a little into storytelling!

Date and time 26 Feb, 12pm
Place Watson’s Indiranagar
System and Setting Good Society - A Jane Austen Roleplaying Game
Safety/content tool X Card
Character creation Select from existing Character Archetypes
Number of players 4-5

Current players: 0/5

Drop a reply below if you want to participate in this adventure!

I am interested! Please sign me up :smiley:

Can you please sign me up!