[FULL] “Vows & Violence” AKA “The Wedding Party" I 7th August I D&D Pride Fundraiser - ReRoll Bangalore I 0/5 adventures wanted I

GM Name: Nedal

About the Game: “Vows & Violence” AKA “The Wedding Party”

On the lush beaches of Yaht Island is the Velvet Sunset Resort, A popular destination for many weddings. One such wedding happens to be of Ameer, Son of Farah,( Leader of the Sands of Sorrow Crime Syndicate). Sure to be an event to keep an eye one, whether you are a disgruntled employee, rival organisation or the authorities. The list of things that can go wrong is pretty long but that is why ‘The Wedding Party’- The continent’s 4th best wedding planners have been hired to make sure things go smoothly.

The players will take on the role of the wedding party to ensure that things go without a hitch. Lots of hi jinks to be expected. Game will have more elements of social interaction and some combat.

Date & Time: 7th August, (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM, and 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM)

Place: Watsons, Indiranagar, Bangalore

System & Setting: Dungeons and Dragons 5e

Safety Tools: Lines and Veils

Character Levels:Level 5 characters.

Character Creation: Rolling up characters, Morning session will be partially rolling characters and introductions and some game play. Afternoon session would have all game play

No. of players needed: up to 5, can accommodate 6 as well. New players are more than welcome, in fact newer players would be preferred.

Current Party:
@RahulKedia
@sadqurma +1
@Ecclesia
@Priyanka_Vasudevan
Rahul Jadhav

Drop a reply below if you want to participate in this adventure!

1 Like

Can i join? I’ll be there in the second half!

Hi, I would love to join this adventure!

Hey there, The first half would be more about introduction to D&D and character creation and a bit of lore of the world. I will be making a few handouts that should help with that. What time would you be available to join the game?

Hey! Awesome! I’ll book you a slot for you.

1 Like

Hi! Me and my girlfriend would love to join! We have tickets and character sheets ready!

Great, I’ll block 2 spaces for the both of you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey, I wanted to be a part of this adventure. Do let me know if slots are left.

Hey there, slots are available. I’ll go ahead and block one for you!

Hey I’d like to join if there are slots available

Hey, there is 1 slot available and I shall go ahead and block it for you!

1 Like

Hi, I am so sorry but something has come up last minute so I won’t be able to join everyone at the table on Sunday :frowning:

Hope you guys have fun though!

Hey, that’s alright. Take care!