[Full] The Gauntlet | D&D 5E | 0/4 slots available | 7th August, 11 AM - 2 PM

“Hear ye Here ye! This Harvest moon festival, The Ember Ring unveils a new arena - THE GAUNTLET!! Come watch as two teams battle it out in to be the first to retrieve 2 of the 3 artifacts hidden away within the perilous depths of the Gauntlet; guarded by Traps, Beasts and Magics most foul! Come and watch as we declared this festival’s Champions of the Ring!!”

You’ll essentially be a team of 4 trying to beat an opposing NPC team to retrieve 2 of 3 artifacts which will be hidden inside the gauntlet and have to escape out of the gauntlet with these three artifacts to win.

Think Wipeout meats Legends of the Hidden temple.

Date & Time: 7 August, (11am to 2pm)

Place: Watsons, Indiranagar, Bangalore

System & Setting: Dungeons and Dragons 5e

Content Warnings: Violence, death, language.

Safety Tools: Lines and Veils

Character Creation: We’ll be using pregens or you can make your own lvl3 character with standard array stats and starting equipment

No. of players needed: up to 4. Newbie friendly game, as I’ll be explaining the basic rules before we start. (0/4 Slots full)

Players : @Mangesh_Gawankar @Akshat_Gupta @Darkxlight_6 @sanjay_suresh

1 Like

Interested in this! How can I join?

1 Like

Hello!! I’ll save a spot for you!

Would like to join in for this one! Can you save me a spot?

1 Like

Yes! Welcome welcome!

I also have a friend coming with me. Hoping you can save an additional slot too!

1 Like

Oh yes I can! I’ll save a slot for them. If they’re on this forum, let me know their used name too.

1 Like

Interested in joining this adventure - How do i register/ Please save a spot for me?

Hey Akshat! Sorry but my game is full. You can check out the other games available at the adventur board!

Hi Jeevan - i had commented in the morning but my account got approved now. Have already booked a slot in your adventure through Mangesh.
See you there!

Ahh okay gottcha! Welcome to the game!