A Gift of Titanic Proportions | D&D 5e | Feb 26th |

Darling… Is this the last I shall hear of thee?
Lost to me, your hum will be.
On a ship that sails, pray, in peace
Vast oceans and deadly seas._
Eyes that match the cerulean swim
So easily spotting, any which grim.
Yonder shall mine now gaze
Over the horizon, over the waves_
Until we meet again,
My dear little [----]
Remember my name.
Your lovely Dame.

Towering over your group is the Greatest Ship to set off from these shores, hosting the Grandest Feast ever tabled. With just this Love Letter in hand, you are tasked with the insurmountable task of being the best wingman possible. Will you be able to convince them of your employer’s love or will you get dragged into the festivities of the most incredible celebration out at sea?

This is a beginner-friendly adventure set for new and experienced players alike. The story hopes to make you use your wits and wiles to navigate your way through social and confrontational scenarios. You’ll be playing a level 3 character which can be chosen among pre-generated or custom options.

Date and time 26 Feb, 12pm
Place Watson’s Indiranagar
System and Setting D&D 5e
Safety/content tool Veils and Lines
Character creation pregen and custom level 3 character options will be available
Number of players 5

Current players: 2/5

Drop a reply below if you want to participate in this adventure! Message me if you have ideas for characters you’d like to play beforehand. You can find the link to the Tickets here!

Hello, I’d like to join this game.

However, I wouldn’t be able to make it until 1 pm which I have informed an organizer about.

Would that be okay with you?

1 Like

That should be alright. Have you played dnd before? If yes, much easier. Else we can work with some pregenerated characters and things should be smooth.

1 Like

I have played D&D before.

I can create a character and send it to you.

I’m not sure how to do that on this platform though.

1 Like

Can a friend (very new to D&D) join the table as well?

Heya, would love to sign up for this. :slight_smile: