Wine and Di(n)e| D&D 5e | Jan 8th | Pitcher Perfect | Watson's Indiranagar

When the hangover starts before you put down your drink, you know things aren’t going as planned. Still more disturbing is waking up to your friends sprinkling water on your face and no memories to account for the last hour. You wipe your face, only to see the last bit of ink on your hand smudge, leaving behind but a few words.
“… Carmyn … killed … Renewal Speech …”
Being invited to Wine Mogul Carmyn’s Renewal Soiree at the last minute sure seems to come with its share of complications. Will you be able to find out what sinister plot is brewing in time?

This is a beginner-friendly adventure set for new and experienced players alike. It hopes have you put on your thinking caps and work your way through the mystery and the hangover. This story will focus on Roleplaying and Exploration with a fair bit of Combat sprinkled in.

Date and time 8 Jan, 12pm
Place Watson’s Indiranagar
System and Setting D&D 5e
Safety/content tool Lines and Veils
Character creation Pregen Characters will be available, but character creation is encouraged as well. Level 3
Number of players 5 Players

Current players: 2/5

Drop a reply below if you want to participate in this adventure! DM me if you’d like to make a character beforehand, would love to hear about your ideas.

@Animalistik hello, I’d like to be in on this please. Never played DnD before anything i should read up on?

1 Like

Cool, I’ve added you here. Nothing specific to read up on as we’ll be going through the rules at the table itself.

Hi, I’m an absolute beginner and was wondering if this was a good quest to begin with. If so, I’d love to join! Thank you!

1 Like

Of course. Adding you to this table!