The Vault of Many Thefts | D&D 5E | 25th Feb

A devil with a sharp suit and even sharper teeth. An offer of employment…and a promise of power. Secrets promised, and rewards, locked deep in a vault. Will you work with your team, find Moon Card, and return home for an honest night’s pay (well, honest as a thief can get, anyway)? Or will you stab your allies in the back, and take all the power, all the glory - and most importantly, all of the loot - for yourself?

The Vault of Many Thefts is a beginner-friendly D&D game where every character plays a thief. Secret missions will be given to each player, with a chance to turn the tables on every one of their allies - or to gain their trust, in the hopes that they’re stronger together. The game uses a special rogue-like mechanic, making the challenges the players face a constant surprise! At the end of the session, the one with the most gold in the game wins a special prize - but that all depends on whether or not their characters can get out of the Vault alive.

Date and time <25th Feb>, 12pm
Place Indiranagar, Underline Center
System and Setting D&D 5E
Safety/content tool X-Card, and Lines & Veils discussion
Character creation Pregenerated Level 3 Rogue Character Sheets, with Bonds created at the table
Number of players 5

Please select this game/table when purchasing a ticket for this event. Just replying to this post is not a confirmation.

Tickets aren’t live yet but I am very much up for this.

There are now!

Hi @Armaan_Babu, I missed out on the tickets… but I’m very much interested… please do let me know if I can join

Hello!
I’m sorry, as much as I would love to accomodate you, my table is full up. However, if you would like to book me as a GM to run the game separately for you and a group of friends, you can contact me here:

Okay… thanks for considering