The Puuurfect Catastrophe

Thematic description
“Mrooow” The low sounds of distant and pained mewlings echo through the hallways of the Cat’s Cradle. An ancient place of power and respite for the Order of the Nine Lives, catfolk who have sworn to cleanse this world of impurities. But what happens when the very sanctum is corrupted leaving both its denizens and the various artefacts within the hold susceptible to even greater corruption? Will you brave adventurers venture forth to protect the Nine lives? Will you answer the call of the Cats?

Hello folks! This is a 5e oneshot adventure which primarily focuses on puzzle solving, investigation and combat. A little more on combat. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Date and time 23rd July, 12pm
Place Watson’s Indiranagar
System and Setting D&D 5e
Safety/content tool Lines and Veils/X Cards
Character creation Level 5 Pregens will be provided but Character Creation is Encouraged
Number of players 5

Please select this game/table when purchasing a ticket for this event. Just replying to this post is not a confirmation.

Is this game beginner friendly?

I hope so! The post said its a newbie friendly event. Me and my friend are joining this table and both of us are very new to 5e.

@Heartz @KwinBobby Yes! This is newbie friendly! Looking forward to having you both and your friends!

Hello! @HOE_Bloo and I have booked to play this oneshot. We’ll be making our own characters so can you let us know if anything is not allowed?

Hello Varsha! That would be wonderful. For character creation, (all sources are allowed)
You can roll stats, 3 sets, take the best
Take one rare magic item
Max hp at each level.

I wanted to make my own char as well, I used DND beyond (I am new so I might have made some mistakes) is it okay if I send you the character sheet? (I did point buy to keep it safe)
As for a magic item, is it ok if I pick something from one of the Pregen chars you have since I don’t know whats good/allowed etc.

@Heartz Yes absolutely! You can send it to me on discord
id:leneyxis
For magic items, yes I’ll bring the pregens and you can pick any of the magic items from those

i’ve sent a request on Discord as well! would like to ask you some questions about my character.