The Prodigals Return...? | D&D 5e | 25 Feb

You and your recently formed adventuring party successfully completed your first major combat as a party. As you search for a place to celebrate and recuperate, you are pointed towards a new village nearby which everyone swears has access to excellent food, drink and magic. You lose no time in making your way there.

However, there is something odd about this place. You are all confident that you have never been here before, but most of the residents seem to believe otherwise. At every turn you are greeted by people claiming to be family members, old friends, even a spouse or a child! What is going on?!

Is this a case of mistaken identity? Mass memory loss? Alternate dimensions? There’s something strange in the neighbourhood… and unfortunately you have nobody to call but yourselves. Can you and your party figure out what is happening before you are permanently tied to lives you do not remember and did not choose?

This is a Level 3 beginner friendly game with elements of mystery, mayhem and puzzle solving. Roleplay and combat are equally probable and will depend on player choice. Bring your thinking caps along because this might not be as simple as punching a bad guy or two!

About the DM: Hello! I’m Thor. I have been playing DnD for several years now and DMing for about half that time. I am a big fan of collaborative storytelling and do not allow evil characters at my table. Apart from that, I am a believer in the rule of cool and might be convinced to allow the unexpected!

Date and time 25 Feb, 12pm
Place Indiranagar
System and Setting Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition
Safety/content tool Lines and Veils
Character creation The DM will have pre-generated characters for you to choose from, each of them with space for slight modification.
Number of players 3 to 5

Please select this game/table when purchasing a ticket for this event. Just replying to this post is not a confirmation.

Hiya…tickets arent out yet…but i am interested in this!!

Awesome! I look forward to having you at my table!

1 Like

This sounds fun! Two of us would be joining you for this (if we can grab the tix). Any pre-prep required or suggested?

No, we will discuss some character background stuff together at the table!
If you have any preferred classes to play, do keep that in mind.

1 Like

Were you able to get tickets? If not, do come by anyway and I’ll run the game for six.

Alright thanks! We’ll do some light reading up on classes in that case.

Thanks for running the game @Thorax! Had a lotta fun today with the bro gang lol. Thanks to the fellows bros (or brethren, as the brofessor says) at the table, too. Hope to catch everyone sometime again!

1 Like