The Prince and the Copper |D&D 5E | 30th April

As the Masked Lord reveals their true identity for the first time, all you can think is, ‘They look just like me’. Going from bodyguard to body double was not what you had in mind when you accepted this job to join the Local Militia, but it seems like you were brought here for an unmistakable reason.
“Only for a day”, they say with a smile that doesn’t bring joy, “You just need to appease the citizens, make sure they elect me as the next High Lord tomorrow. We can cover more ground this way and you will be rewarded beyond handsomely”.
Is this the lucky break you’ve been waiting for, or are there some schemes you aren’t aware of?

This is a beginner-friendly adventure set for new and experienced players alike. The adventure hopes to have you use your sharp tongue and even sharper blades to ensure the safety and succession of the Lord or, maybe even, go against it all. You’ll be playing a level 3 or 5 character [depending on the choice by the players overall] which can be created or chosen among pre-generated/custom options.

Note: This game may contain elements of manipulation, transformation, loss of control etc

Date and time 30 Apr, 12pm
Place Watson’s Indiranagar
System and Setting D&D 5e
Safety/content tool Lines and Veils
Character creation Level 3/5 characters, created or pre-gens can be chosen at the table
Number of players 5

Current players (5/5): Karthik, Subhrajyoti, @Darkxlight_6 , Akila, Roshni

Drop a reply below if you want to participate in this adventure! Message me if you have ideas for characters you’d like to play beforehand.

I’d love to join if there’s space!

1 Like

There is! Please make sure you select the table tagged as “Ani” when you get your ticket if you’d like to join :hugs: