The Lost Treasures of Eekah'te - [Online] | D&D5E | [26th July 2020 - 2PM - 6PM]

A recent bizzare sighting at the Astoria Forest south of Orvain has left a few members of the Arcaeum scratching their heads. A portion of the forest seems to be flickering in and out of existence everyday at noon for over a week and curious onlookers swear that when the forest flickers out of existence for a brief second they see a stone structure hiding beneath it. It was long believed that the old mage Eeekah’te left behind a treasure trove of books and artifacts outside the city of Orvain before their untimely death. Could this be a gateway into their secret stash? What dangers lie across this journey? The Arcaeum Orbis has sought fit to put together a band of adventurers to scout out the area and clear out any threats along the way and reclaim this long lost treasure

This adventure is set in the city of Orvain in the continent of Loorou. The adventure requires a party of 5 (3 slots filled, 2 remaining) Level 3 characters and is beginner friendly

Date and time 26th July 2020, 2PM - 6PM
Place _*https://reroll.in/loorou*_
System and Setting D&D 5E
Character creation You can bring your own level 3 character from official WoTC Content. Alternatively you can pick one from the personally curated channel on Discord. You can also talk to your DM to provide you with a pre-generated character
Number of players 5 (Full)

Current players:
@arcwright, @Ion, @Thorax @Fluke +1

Find me on Discord (@Siva) and drop me a message if you want to participate in this adventure! Or just shout out for me at the most wonderful “Siges Excellent Alehouse ” Channel on Discord

Hey my brother and I would like to play.

Awesome!! Looking forward to Sunday now!