The Breakfast Feast| Yazeba's Bed & Breakfast | 30th June | Underline Center

“Guhmorning…” Hey Kid mumbled, pulling themself upright and pawing at the drawing stuck to their face. “Whatcha making?”
“Not sure yet. Probably something simple.” Parish sounded tired. “No sense in pouring your heart and soul into a meal on a day like today, when everyone will just drag a plate away to their rooms and sulk.”
Hey Kid wiped sand from their eyes, and pondered their own grumbling tummy.
“Well I think you should make it a big breakfast. With the works! Everyone’s been so cranky lately, maybe they all need a pick-me-up.”
Parish paused in his preparation, considering his own appetite. Maybe a huge
brunch could help. Parish picked up a wooden spoon and waved it in the air like a broadsword. “A feast for the ages, then!”

‘The Breakfast Feast’ is a short adventure from ‘Yazeba’s Bed & Breakfast’, a beginner-friendly, rules-light game about the colourful cast of characters who reside at a cozy Bed & Breakfast run by a heartless witch. It is a slice-of-life game, focused less on combat and exploration, and more on the personal connections and stories of the people residing in one place.
As a note: the choices you make in this game will affect the story for people who play this game after you - just as the choices of those who’ve played the game before you will affect your session. Yazeba’s Bed & Breakfast is ever-growing._

Date and time 30th June, 12pm
Place Indiranagar, Underline Center
System and Setting Yazeba’s Bed & Breakfast
Safety/content tool Lines & Veils, the X-Card
Character creation Characters have already been created pre-game
Number of players 6

Please select this game/table when purchasing a ticket for this event. Just replying to this post is not a confirmation.

1 Like

Hello! Are tickets for this out yet? I’m not able to find it.

Hello! The tickets are not out yet, but if you follow ReRoll their Discord channel, you should be getting updates as soon as they’re out!

1 Like