Slay or Play | DnD 5e + TTG | 4 players |level 6|

Would you like to play a game?

A mad bored mage has taken over the land of Catan and made entering it a gamble. Do you want power, to save the villagers or simply test your luck? Come in a group or risk it alone. Prove yourself a worthy opponent and you just might meet the Wizard. You will need to use brain and brawn so prepare accordingly. Let the games begin!

6th level game | 18+ experienced players prefered |pregen options or make your own before | board game references and adaptions within game but within the realm of DnD | exploration and skills with some combat|

Friendly for all subclasses (don’t be afraid to go Ranger or monk). Any race is fine, Tasha’s rules for stat bumps. You get one greater healing potion and one +1 magical weapon of choice. Also 2 uncommon and one rare item of choice. Also an additional uncommon potion OR Armor item

Date and time 26-May-24 12pm
Place Underline, Indiranagar
System and Setting DnD 5e
Safety/content tool X cards
Character creation DDB based creation, pregen optional with all official sourcebooks
Number of players 4

Please select this game/table when purchasing a ticket for this event. Just replying to this post is not a confirmation.

1 Like

Hellooooo
For those who signed up for my game do DM here or on Discord. It would be great to connect before. Especially if you want to make your own characters :slight_smile:

Folks whoever is playing at my table please get in tough here or on discord. If I don’t hear by tonight I’ll be creating pregens for whoever I don’t know.
If you want to make your own character and help tailor the game a bit please get in touch.