Persuasion | Good Society | 5 Players | Mar 31 | 12 PM at Underline Centre

Dearest friend,

Have you heard of the masquerade ball that Lady X is to host next Thursday week? My heart cannot help but leap at the thought that this is at last the opportunity I have sought so long. Perhaps I will be able to reveal my truth before God and good society, hiding no more the secrets which plague me so.
I await your counsel, as I know you hold my happiness as dear to you as I do yours to me.

Your character walks a fine line, balancing their greatest secrets and desires against the expectations of the role they are expected to play in the world. Navigate social events and visitations in an attempt to achieve your goals without damaging the reputation you hold in the eyes of polite society.

This game is based on Good Society, a collaborative regency RPG which recreates the world of Jane Austen’s England, with amendments and augmentations as decided by the players at the table. Take inspiration from any period setting, from Austen to Bridgerton to Georgette Heyer.

NOTE: This game is 99% ROLEPLAY. Come prepared to put on your melodramatic boots, try out terrible accents and declare feelings of desire, disdain and despair at a table with good friends or total strangers. You need to have no prior RPG experience, but must be at least a little into storytelling!

Date and time 31 Mar, 12 pm
Place Underline Centre
System and Setting Good Society - A Jane Austen Roleplaying Game
Safety/content tool X Card
Character creation Select from existing Character Archetypes
Number of players 4 - 5

Current players: 0/5

Please select this game/table when purchasing a ticket for this event. Just replying to this post is not a confirmation.