Night of the Leprechauns

Creatures of good luck and even greater fortune, the mortal world sees them as cheery mascots, promising goodwill. Those in the know, however, are aware that leprechauns are dangerous creatures, of dark intent - and that there is more to the nature of their gold than anyone suspects. Someone is looking to harness the power of that gold to monstrous ends - and it’s going to take a team of monsters to stop them.

Are you willing to be that monster?

Apocalypse Keys is a simple tabletop roleplaying game about monsters wrestling with their inner darkness, and their fading humanity. They work for a shadowy Government organization, gathering clues to stop the Apocalypse one key at a time. Night of the Leprechauns is a one-shot story meant to welcome newcomers to the game, though more experienced players are also welcome!

17th March, 2024 , 12pm
Place Indiranagar
System and Setting Apocalypse Keys
Safety/content tool Lines & Veils, the X Card
Character creation Characters will be pre-generated by the Games Master
Number of players 5

Please select this game/table when purchasing a ticket for this event. Just replying to this post is not a confirmation.

Hello! @HOE_Bloo and I have booked tickets to play at your table. Sounds pretty interesting so excited to try it out :blush:

You mentioned you’ll be giving us pre-gen characters but do we need to bring anything from our end? Dice, etc?

Pencils, erasers and sharpeners. You can bring your dice if you have them, but I’ll be bringing along a few sets for players myself.

1 Like