Join us for an afternoon of Dungeons & Dragons (and other TTRPGs) as we celebrate the onset of the monsoons.
Note: We are having our pride fundraiser later in the year to coincide with Namma Pride.
This is a beginner friendly event aimed at absolute newbies, though experience D&D players are welcome too).
It’s 4-5 hour session where you’ll join ~4 other players in a self-contained adventure. We’ll teach you all the rules, you just have to show up!
- Your DM may have specific instructions for you, please make sure to read your adventure fully before the event.
- Make sure to reach the venue atleast 15 minutes before (11:45am). If you are late we might not be able to hold your seat.
- We will not be able to accommodate last minute changes since DMs require time to prepare the adventure.
- Please bring and wear a mask by default. Be mindful of other people at your table. If everyone is okay to play without them, that is fine but just be sure to discuss it with your table and respect choices.
- If you have any questions please feel free to DM @inputj or @karthikb351. You can also talk to other attendees on the monsoons-and-monsters-jun25 channel on our discord. You can join the discord by clicking here .
Note: If due to any reason we have to change your table on the day of the event (due to a DM being unable to come, or not having enough players at the table), we will try our best to reallocate you to a different game. Should you not want to play at a different game, we will honor a full refund.
Please select your game when purchasing a ticket - just replying to the adventure on the forum is not a confirmation.