Mayhew's Marvellous Menagerie | D&D 5E | Online | 9th August 2020 | 9AM - 1PM | 5 Adventurers wanted

Mayhew’s Marvellous Menagerie is rolling into Orvain this week! Come look upon the wonders from across the continent. Be entertained by the sterling performances of the bards. Compete in the various games and activities. Enjoy the magnificent and exotic food prepared by the finest chefs. Mingle with the locals and have a gala time.
Mayhew’s Marvellous Menagerie - An oasis in your desert! Huzzah!

This adventure is set in the city of Orvain in the continent of Loorou. The adventure requires a party of 5 Level 3 characters and is beginner friendly

Date and time 9th August 2020; 9AM - 1PM
Place _https://reroll.in/loorou_
System and Setting D&D 5E
Character creation You can bring your own level 3 character from official WoTC Content. Alternatively you can pick one from the personally curated channel on Discord. You can also talk to your DM to provide you with a pre-generated character
Number of players 5

Current players:

Find me on Discord (@Siva) and drop me a message if you want to participate in this adventure! Or just shout out for me at the most wonderful “Siges Excellent Alehouse ” Channel on Discord

I’d like to join but am willing to step off if there’s another person waiting and the room limit is hit. :full_moon_with_face: