Karting through Crystal Canyon | D&D 5e | 26th May | Underline Center

“In the midst of the desert sits an unlikely tourist destination known as Crystal Canyon. Decades ago, thrill-seekers began using the flat, rocky expanse for an annual race of magically enhanced, crystal-powered wagons known as ‘krystal karts’ - with the crystal powering these wagons being found in these canyons themselves. As the years went on, the event grew into a spectacle that racing enthusiasts spend all year looking forward to. When you heard some of the kart owners were still looking for volunteers to join their race teams, you all rushed to sign up.”

This is going to be a light-hearted game of racing with D&D rules, wild NPCs and custom items. The track will be eventful and will need for players to think on their feet and on their wheels. The game will be competition oriented - so players may get split into different teams based on their choices but anything can happen through the course of the game. But whatever happens there can only be 1 winning team in this.

Your group will sign up as last-minute entrants in the ‘Krystal Kart Race’, and are given their pick of karting teams to join for the notoriously chaotic race. So, strap yourself in, keep your arms and legs inside the kart at all times, and prepare for a thrilling ride.

This is a beginner-friendly one shot and no prior knowledge of the rules is necessary. Feel free to reach out to me.

While I will bring pregens for the table, if players can reach out to me about what kind of character they want to play - this is likely to help you have a much more fun time with customization.

Date and time 26 May, 12pm
Place Underline Center, Indiranagar
System and Setting D&D 5e
Safety/content tool Lines and veils
Character creation Pregen or share your concept
Number of players 4

Please select this game/table [DANTE] when purchasing a ticket for this event. Just replying to this post is not a confirmation.