[cancelled]Diamondbacks Episode I: Pest Control | D&D 5E | Online/Roll20 | 5 Adventurers wanted

For a newly-minted band of adventurers, you’ve already got the most important thing out of the way - a cool name. Now it’s time to go out into Loorou and make your fortunes.

Wait, does anyone know how to light a campfire?

Folks, this is a rerun of a starter adventure specifically target at newbie players, being run by a DM who is a newbie to running games online. I’ve deliberately set it up so a lot of the beginning decisions about character creation etc. have already been taken for you. All you have to do is select a character from the list below and log in to the server.

Join the Diamondbacks as they try to get up to epic adventures in Loorou, if the DM does not fail too hard at Roll20.

The Diamondbacks are:

• Cythera Proudmourne - Level 1 Half-Orc Warlock
  • Deven McTavish - Level 1 Halfling Wizard
  • Tomorric Ul-Shien - Level 1 Dragonborn Monk
  • Twyll the Knife - Level 1 Dwarf Druid
  • Yocanda Lafarsh - Level 1 Human Fighter
Date and time To be announced
Place www.Roll20.net and Hangouts for voice chat. Links will be shared in due course
System and Setting D&D 5E. Lands of Loorou setting, although the adventure doesn’t use the setting much
Character creation Pregenerated. Select your character from the list above
Number of players 5 newbie adventurers

Current players:

Drop a reply below if you want to participate in this adventure!

I’m in! Hell yes. Do we bring our own dice?

Thanks. Still haven’t decided when I want to run this, but will keep you posted.

I’d like to join as well! Lmk when you’ve decided a date and time!