Blood and Silver; A Vampire: The Masquerade Adventure | 14th July | Underline Center, Indiranagar

Beneath the neon glow of a city frozen in time, a hidden world awakens. Vampires stalk the shadows, werewolves prowl the periphery, and mages whisper forgotten spells. But a new threat has emerged, born from a moment of carelessness and an ancient artifact’s power.

The Moonstone, a sacred relic of the Garou, was left unguarded, its otherworldly energy seeping into Delna. Now, spirits from beyond the Gauntlet haunt the city’s streets, whispering madness, fanning flames, and twisting reality itself. The werewolves, in a gesture of bitter retribution, have tasked the Kindred with containing this spectral plague.

As a member of a vampire clan, you’re thrust into a delicate dance of investigation and control. The thirst for blood gnaws at your resolve, threatening to expose your true nature to the mortal world. Yet, you must maintain your composure as you unravel the mysteries behind these otherworldly disturbances.

Decode cryptic clues, navigate treacherous social circles, and resist the allure of the Hunt as you strive to decipher the riddles that will banish these spirits back to the shadows. Will you succumb to your primal urges, or can you maintain the Masquerade while protecting the city from a spectral threat?

• Immerse yourself in the rich lore and gothic atmosphere of Vampire:The Masquerade, a tabletop role-playing game renowned for its dark storytelling and complex characters.
  • Explore a unique urban setting where supernatural factions clash and ancient secrets lurk around every corner.
  • Make meaningful choices that will shape the fate of the city and its inhabitants.
  • Experience the thrill of investigation, negotiation, and perhaps even combat as you navigate a world of shadows and secrets.
  • Whether you’re a seasoned veteran of the World of Darkness or a curious newcomer, this one-shot promises an unforgettable night of intrigue and suspense.

This will be a beginner friendly game. You do NOT have to know the system, we’ll get you up to speed quickly.

Please be on time. It is not polite to keep the GM and the other players waiting. In case of issues, let the organizers and the GM know in advance.

Date and time 14,Jul’2024, 12pm
Place Indiranagar
System and Setting Vampire: The Masquerade
Safety/content tool 18+ Only. Open Door Policy, X-card
Character creation Pregens will be provided. Contact @filtercoffee if want to create your own
Number of players 5

Please select this game/table when purchasing a ticket for this event. Just replying to this post is not a confirmation.

Hello! Me and 2 other friends would like to join this table. We have booked the seats on the event link itself.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

If you’d like to create your own characters for the game instead of using pre-gens, let me know in advance. It takes an hour to do, and eats up too much time when done at the table. You should be able to find me with the same name in the reroll discord server.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

See you at the game!

Booked! Look forward to playing :slight_smile:

1 Like

If we do create characters, will you also give us a rundown of how the game works? we have no idea.

@Roshni
Absolutely! I am currently thinking that we can have a short call on discord on Saturday evening (or at another time convenient to everyone) to discuss this. I can briefly explain the system and take you through character creation. Afterwards, you can think about your character and create them as you’d like. I can then review them at the start of the game. This shouldn’t take more than 30-45 minutes.

This won’t be mandatory and everyone can choose to play a pre-gen instead. But do let me know if you (or your friends) are interested. I’ll run a poll to figure out the details.

@Cthulhu.Calling
Wonderful! Please take a look at my other comments in this thread for details of character creation. If you are interested, let me know.

See you at the game!

Wonderful! That would be helpful. I will reach out to your discord to coordinate further.

1 Like

Hi. I unfortunately have to cancel my participation as something unavoidable has come up for me on Sunday.

I was really looking forward to it. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you can, please mark my seat at the table as available again.

Perhaps the next one!