Aphrofighty Quest |DnD 5e | 4 players (Experience preferred)| Level 5 | Dungeon Crawl Type |

People have forgotten that April on the calendar is named named after the goddess Aphrodite. She can be loving and kind or vengeful and wild. In her honor has game master Ambrose Jigsaw planned a maze with an alluring prize at the end. Is it love? Is it money? Is it revenge? You will have to play to find out and let him know what you most desire. So what is it that is worth risking life, limb or sanity for? You will need strength, cunning, wit and courage to make it. Also cooperation with competition balanced to win.

I prefer players who are familiar with the system rather than pure beginners. I am an immersive story type DM that follows rule of cool scenarios rather than RAW only. It is about having fun and rewarding fun and clever role play.

Date and time 14th April 2024, 12pm
Place Underline Centre, Indiranagar
System and Setting DnD 5e
Safety/content tool 18+, swearing permitted, some gore. X-cards to stop anything going too far for player or DM
Character creation Create level 5 characters. Multiclass allowed, Tasha’s Rules for bonuses No Ebberon or UA content. Pregen option available. One potion and one magic item you pick which is common and which is uncommon_
Number of players 4

Please select this game/table when purchasing a ticket for this event. Just replying to this post is not a confirmation.

2 Likes

You can tag me here for questions or DM on discord. It would be good to create a character before but no worries if you would rather do it there. In that case I’ll assign the “secret desire”.
Point buy system or Array 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8.

1 Like

I see my table is full that’s great. Would love to connect to ensure we are on the same page. Please reply here.