The Fateful Competition

The Festival of Merit beckons one and all! Come adventurers, come see as the fishing town of Jigow comes alive to celebrate, rejoice and revel in a series of exciting games and challenges. Each as vibrant, exhilarating and varied as the folks who inhabit this town. From simple pie eating contests to the more treacherous ones, the starlight of the festive, retrieving The Prized Jewel. Do you have what it takes to win the many many games and challenges to be heralded as the Champions of Merit? Let’s find out together, shall we?

The Fateful Competition is a level 3 beginner friendly, lighthearted adventure which focuses more on roleplay, puzzles and character shenanigans, treading light on combat. Players will be provided with pre-generated character sheets but are also welcome to create their own characters

Date and time 28th May, 12pm
Place Watson’s Indiranagar
System and Setting D&D 5e
Safety/content tool Lines and Veils and X Cards
Character creation pregens will be provided. Character creation is also encouraged. Level 3 Characters
Number of players 5

Please select this game/table when purchasing a ticket for this event. Just replying to this post is not a confirmation.

Hi,

I’d like to join this game. I’ve purchased a ticket.

Super excited.

Welcome! Let me know if you’d like to create your own character(I can assist you with that) or the pre-gens. See you on Sunday!

1 Like

Thanks.

A pre-gen works for me.

See you on Sunday.