Halcyon City - Home of Superheroes | Masks: A New Generation | 6 adventurers required | 26 June, 11 AM - 2 PM

GM Name: Siva

About The Game:

Welcome to Halcyon City - home of Superheroes!!! Find your place within this technological metropolis as you take on the roles of teenage superheroes coming into their own.

A new wave of terror is unleashed upon Halcyon City, and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes have their hands full in defeating Dr. Infinity and their nefarious plot to take over the world. A deadly horde of cybernetic drones controlled by Dr. Infinity are attacking the defences of the city while superheroes across the City scramble to find Dr. Infinity’s location and sever their connection to the drones.

Our story, however, starts in the classrooms of Halcyon High School where our young superheroes were in the middle of school when the City was thrown into chaos.

Will they step up to keep the City and it’s citizens safe?

Date & Time: 26 June, 11 AM - 2 PM
Place: Watson’s, Indiranagar
System & Setting: Masks: A New Generation (PbTA system)

Character Creation:

Character Creation happens at the table. You will be given the various playbooks to choose from at the table itself. I am happy to discuss Character Creation before the game as well, but it is relatively straight forward and won’t take longer than 15 - 20 minutes.

No. of Players: upto 6 players. This game is new player friendly. If you have never played a PBTA game or any RPG game, this is fairly easy to pick up.

Reply below if you are interested in joining this table!

Hello! Can I join this please?

Sign me up plis! I’ll play Dia

Yes . For sure. Ill save you a spot. We will do char creation in table.

Yes . For sure. Ill save you a spot. We will do char creation in table.