" No Snare Like Folly " | D&D 5E | 7th August | D&D Pride Fundraiser

GM Name: Helm

About The Game:

It’s been a long time since the people of Welton have worried about anything more frightening than sheep ticks or a late frost, but now a pack of strangely determined wolves is driving the farmers from their fields and spiriting away entire flocks in the middle of the night.

With food supplies running low and their sorcerer-in-residence nowhere to be found, the village council sends out a desperate plea for brave adventures to help rescue them from this situation.
Is there more to the wolves of Welton than mere animal cunning? There is only one way to find out.

Date & Time: 7th August | 2 pm - 5 pm
Place: Watson’s, Indiranagar
System & Setting: D&D 5e

No. of Players: 4 players ( can accommodate 2 more if people are left without games )

Reply below if you are interested in joining this table!

Hey Helm, any spot still available?

Hello.

Yes. I’ll book the slot for you. Glad to have you adventurer.

Are you new to Dungeons & Dragons? If so i can help you and other first timers with the basics in a session zero. The time and date will be updated upon the response from others. Will probably be online on Discord.

Hey! I’m not a newbie, played a bit on the TPK server. We might have shared a game too :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think I can join online, trying to limit my nonwork screentime

If y’all decide on playing offline let me know please

Sure bud. Event or otherwise, I’ll ping you for the IRL game. :slight_smile: Cheers