[cancelled]For a Fistful of Silver [Gunmetal] [4-7pm] [4 Adventurers needed]

In the tavern, in a town on the edge of civilisation, a couple of villagefolk are being bullied by some unsavoury types. What will you do?

I created the GUNMETAL system myself and its still very much a WIP. It’s designed for new and old players alike. It doesn’t matter if you have never played an RPG. Newbies welcome.
|
| — | — |
| Time and Place Sunday, 23rd February - 4pm to 7pm|
|Place Reroll x Lands of Loorou Event, Watson’s Indiranagar
|System and Setting GUNMETAL: Six Side Stories system, self-created setting
|Character creation Initial selection below, rest of the character gets made at the table.
|Number of players 5

In order to ease us into play you can choose from the following roles

Role Description Player
Warrior You trained your whole life to hone your skills with the bow and the blade. A less elegant combatant would pick up a cheaper instrument like a gun.
Shadow You are good at being unseen. Ideal for blending into crowds, setting ambushes and tailing folks. Choose this if you like being sneaky.
Caster You are able to command one of the 4 primal elements to do your bidding, at the expense of your mental fortitude. Just try not to get personal and up close.
Soldier Tough as nails and trained to react to most combat situations, you are the muscle of the team. Choose this if you want to be gum chewing, guns blazing, door kicking material. @Thorax
Doctor You are a learned person, able to heal people in a pinch. In the war, you were a field medic. You have a basic understanding of magic.

Current players: @Thorax

Drop a reply below if you want to participate in this adventure!

I’m interested in participating! I’d like to play the Soldier character to carry over from my tank from last Monday haha.

noted. Welcome soldier